Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Frantic Sex (part two)

Those stairs seemed like a long way up....especially when I need you so badly... I want you to fuck me again...hard and fast, desperately needing each other...

As you lay me on the bed, kissing your way up my stomach, across my breasts, slowly up my neck...i can feel your hard cock pressing against my thigh...i feel such a longing to feel you inside me....

Slowly, you slide yourself up my body, coming to a rest when your throbbing dick is hanging just above my mouth...slowly I kiss the head of your cock...slowly sliding my lips apart slightly, ever so slightly, just to let you slip inside my mouth and let me suck on you....I can feel your hand reaching behind you to play with my clit while i suck on you....mmm it feels so good...i don't want you to stop...

I start to suck on you a little harder....and a little faster....you groan with pleasure....i know you want more....suddenly you tell me to stop...and you move your way back down my body, until i can feel your length pressing against my dripping wet pussy...

I can feel you start to push your way inside me and i want more, i want it all.....i want you to fuck me hard...i love the feeling...i feel as if i'm about to explode with every thrust...mmm keep going....don't stop....mmm, i need you to make me come....you start to thrust harder and harder....mmm i'm gonna come.... mmm, dont stop...

You feel my hot, wet juice dribbling down your cock and over your balls as I come...and instantly, you can't hold back any longer and I can feel you letting go...your hot spurts of cum inside me...mmm

3 comments:

dirtyboy said...

mmm... delightfully urgent towards the end... I could almost feel you come... just lovely x

dirtylittlegirl said...

fast and urgent - god, I love that kind of sex! Nice!

*Sex*Kitten* said...

Glad you're all enjoying :)