Friday, April 21, 2006

Early Morning Sex

Its early on a saturday morning. I'm still asleep but you are wide awake, your hard cock pulsing and desperate to be inside me. You want to wake me but not just yet, you want to surprise me...so you lay behind me, in a spoons position so that I can feel your closeness.

You reach your arm round me and gently caress my nipples, making them hard and causing me to stir... and as I turn round and lay on my back you lean over me and kiss me passionately as your hand slowly slides from my nipples, down my stomach, past my hips, to my pussy.

You start to tease my clit, still kissing me hard, hungry... wanting me... I am awake now, feeling your every move as you're making me wetter and wetter...I love the way you make me feel.

I start to groan as you gently slide your fingers inside me, hooking them so you're catching my g spot, it feels so good... I want you inside me but you're desperate to hold off....only to make it more intense...

I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter, groaning with every move you make...and you can't hold off any longer, rolling on top of me and resting your throbbing cock just at the edge of my pussy...

I groan with pleasure as I feel you starting to slide into me, you push yourself right in so that you're really deep inside me...I want you so badly...

You start to thrust into me, gently and slowly at first, until I tell you to go a little faster and a little harder...mmm it feels sooo good, i want you to make me come, i want you to make me come all over your cock...

I can really feel you now, deep inside me, making me want you even more... you kiss my neck and whisper in my ear that you want me to come for you...and I can't hold off any longer, I come and my juices dribble down over your balls, and my pussy squeezes around your cock as I come, making you want to come too....so you pull out and come over my stomach...

That felt so good

1 comment:

dirtyboy said...

mmmm... such a delightful response to mine - I loved it, hope you keep writing xx